Saturday, July 4, 2009

eBay Steal: YSL Croc-Embossed Hooded Dress from Fall 2007






New York has only recently started to get some true summer weather, but I've already got the fall season on my mind. I found this amazing YSL dress on eBay and snagged it for an unbelievable price--I probably shouldn't have, but it was the price equivalent of a TopShop dress. It always gets me when the item up for auction is a runway piece! This one is from the Fall 2007 collection.
I love the sophisticated color and luxurious crocodile pattern, but also it looks like a fully functional dress: 3/4-length sleeves, two pockets, and a hood! Something comfortable and stylish to wear when there's a chill in the air. (I can imagine wearing this with my flat, knee-length Balenciaga leather boots or with the YSL Tribute Too pumps.)

2 comments: