Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Look I Like: Stroll Through Jardin des Tuileries


(TheSartorialist.com - April 08, 2009)

I really adore this look. All of the foundations of a chic wardrobe are found here: aviator sunglasses, versatile scarf, fur jacket, striped tee, slouchy trousers, Mary Janes, men's watch, simple bangle, and petite crossbody bag. Together, they form a look that is at once sporty, luxurious, girly, masculine, on-trend, and classic. I love everything about this ensemble, right down to the red nail polish.

From the looks of the comments on this photo, the shoes and pants were points of contention--some loved; some hated. The mix, to me, works effortlessly together. Sometimes the most challenging looks to put together are the casual ones.

*Must add silver/grey astrakhan jacket to my wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment