Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Handbag Revelation: Celine S/S 2010



I'm not much of a handbag person. In fact, I always carry the same black Chanel bag with everything even if it doesn't match. I have never felt the urge to run out and buy the latest "It" bag mainly because (1) handbag prices have really gone through the roof these days and (2) I can't imagine switching up bags every so often. However, I was taking a spin around the first floor at Barneys the other day and really fell in love with the Celine Spring 2010 handbag collection! This particular style (which I think is called Luggage) is tres chic--timeless yet edgy--and the quality looks to be high in caliber. That Phoebe Philo really has the golden touch when it comes to reviving a dusty French fashion house!

No comments:

Post a Comment