Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pick-Me-Up: NARS Red Lizard Lipstick




***Image is from http://www.refinery29.com/***



I was reading an article about the red lips trend on Refinery29.com and decided to try it out with one of the recommended colors: NARS Red Lizard. The idea is to wear this red anywhere and at anytime of the day. I can't tell you how many compliments I've received and how many girls asking me for the deets on my lipstick! This is one of the truest reds that I've come across and it has worked on both my fair-skinned and darker-skinned friends. It will give your pout a super saturated, semi-matte look that says: "I may not be speaking but I want you to know that I'm here."



3 comments:

  1. After seeing Sandra Bullock rock those red lips, I'm hunting around my makeup drawer for the perfect red... Ahhhh. That NARS color looks gorge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos and nice blog

    Follow me on
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1432188/factory-style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove this lipstick! Must run and get it right away!!!

    ReplyDelete